An embedded rendering and streaming engine for digital media devices
Delivering the flexibility and support smart TV and set-top box manufacturers need
- Native media player - integration components for video, audio and DRM.
- HbbTV option - "Red button" apps and services, including EPG's, catchup TV services, home shopping and interactive ads.
- HbbTV operator applications support - enables a device to detect an operator app in the broadcast signal and load it over IP.
- HbbTV media synchronization - implements HbbTV requirements for integration and synchronization.
Delivering easy access to OTT and web content
Delivers integration of live and on-demand content
Built-in integration to major silicon platforms
Supports operator apps
Full-featured streaming stack for video, audio and DRM
Chromium HTML5 engine optimized for smart TVs and STBs
Tested and pre-certified with local, regional and global TV apps
A robust SDK that drives connected and interactive TV solutions
- Native media player supporting MPEG-DASH, MS Smooth Streaming and Apple HLS, - protected by Google Widevine or MS PlayReady DRM.
- Hybrid TV support - supports HbbTV, Ginga and Hybridcast.
- Flexible platform - supports Android, Llinux and RDK operating systems.